Much attention has been devoted to establishing solid policies and procedures for effective, ethical, and sustainable administrative and financial management.
Establishment Of A Healthy Organization
MenHealing is deeply committed to raising and managing money in ways that ensure long-term financial sustainability and that maximize access to the service we provide.
We are devoted to building an organizational model of financial management that is grounded in five core principles:
We seek a relationship with money that allows us to use our financial resources to reduce the barriers for male survivors of sexual violence who desire to access the healing services that we provide.
- Minimize administrative overhead and maximize the use of financial contributions for direct services
- Maintain rigorous professional oversight and quality control over all aspects of our financial operations
- Evaluate the implications of all financial decisions within the context of their effects on our operations seven years into the future
Maximizing Access to Our Services
- Develop pricing structures for events that access across a range of financial abilities to pay
- Preserve a healthy Financial Assistance Fund capable of providing assistance for circumstances of limited financial resources or financial hardship
- Build bridges with other organizations for collaborative programming