Financial Philosophy of MenHealing/Weekends of Recovery
- MenHealing is deeply committed to raising and managing money in ways that insure long-term financial sustainability and that maximize access to the service we provide.
- We are devoted to building an organizational model of financial management that is grounded in five core principles of fairness, equality, responsibility, compassion, and transparency.
- We seek a relationship with money that allows us to use our financial resources to reduce the barriers for male-identified survivors of sexual violence who desire to access the healing services that we provide.
MenHealing is committed to:
- Maximizing the amount of YOUR financial contributions be used to provide direct services; therefore we pledge to minimize administrative overhead
- Maintaining rigorous professional oversight and quality control over all aspects of our financial operations
- Evaluating the implications of all financial decisions within the context of their effects on our operations 7 years into the future
Maximizing access to our services
- Developing pricing structures for our events that respect a range of financial abilities to pay
- Retaining a healthy scholarship fund capable of providing assistance for circumstances of limited financial resources or financial hardship
- Engaging in vigorous fund-raising to secure robust financial support for our organization and event services
- Collaborating and building bridges with other organizations