We are committed to protecting the privacy of our financial donors. Here is a quick overview of the information we collect and how we may use it. Any information that is provided when you donate to MenHealing is stored in our secure donor management system.
Information we collect:
- First and Last Name (yours and/or your co-donor)
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- MenHealing information lists to which you wish to subscribe (such as Informational Announcements/News, Notifications of Upcoming MenHealing Events, Donations/Support)
- Event registration information
- Donation Acknowledgements
How MenHealing will use this information:
MenHealing will not sell, share or trade donors names or personal information with any other entity. We will also not send any mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations.
MenHealing may use your contact information to send you requests to donate, general updates about events or programs, or account-related inquiries such as updating contact information.
When you provide us payment information in order to process a donation or register for an event, this information is encrypted and is processed by AffiniPay (a secure affiliate of Chase Bank) only to fulfill your donation or registration. We do not store your payment information.
Changes or Inquiries About Your Donor Information:
If you have any inquiries about financial transactions with MenHealing, please send your request in writing via email or snail mail:
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 1399 South 700 East, Suite #2, Salt Lake City, UT. 84105
To opt out of mailed communications, please contact us.